- Program of Political Reform
- Votership Campaign
- The Art of Success
- Campaign for Educational Reform
- The Meaning of Political Reforms
- 25 Point Programs of Reforms
- Training & Learning
- The Possibility of Political Reforms
- Benefits of Political Reform
- Q & Ans. on Political Reform
- Associated Organization
- Interview of Bharat Gandhi
- Speech of Bharat Gandhi
- Printing Material
- Votership in Other Countries
- Famous Speakers
- Fund for Campaign
- Comment of Dignitaries
What is RDR
The Meaning of Political Reform
1. Political reform means improving the laws and constitutions in accordance with expectations of the public. Requirements of all the segments of the society are included in ‘public expectations’. Like the rich or poor, right wing or left wing, cattiest or communalist, centrist or decembrist, extremist or moderate, theist or atheist, domestic or foreign, social or selfish. In a democracy, everybody bears equal rights of a single vote, but their equal participation in decision-making process of the state is not ensured. Hence, for political reform to ensure minimum economic equity is needed.
2. Political reform means evolving such an electoral system by which gentility could be empowered in the state machinery.
3. Political reform means evolving such a constitution of a political party, so that the party working through that constitution may be able to work for political reforms.
4. Political reform means evolving such an structure of polity by which not only horizontal sovereignties (of the countries) but vertical sovereignties (of the world, hemisphere, & quarter world) could also be recognized and the respective share in the politico-economic power could be allotted.
5. Political reform means evolving such a structure constitution of the UNO by which this institution could be able to get strength to enact the rule of law at global level also as in countries and by which UNO may function as instrument of global effort to solve those problems of the various countries which could not be solved by private effort of a particular country.
6. Political reform means evolving such a draft of a global treaty and working to ractify the same so that a judicious politico-economic order could be implemented.